Write about a meaningful object or place in your life that carries a story.

 One meaningful object from my life is actually a toy car that I could fit in when I was younger. i loved this car so much, it was a blue jeep. way back then I would drive it around my aunts house and we would have a large downward hill in the back and I would go down there for the speed. Another thing I would do I ride around the neighborhood exploring. This would go to actually getting me into cars and I would watch my uncle work on cars. even though these days I'm not fully into cars this really built a connection between me and my uncle and this means so much to me.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Analyze how you’ve adapted to the demands of this course over the past week, and evaluate one strength and one challenge you anticipate as we progress, justifying your insights with personal examples.

Prompt: Write about a fear you have overcome.